Queen's Birthday Long Weekend - Best of British Beauty via TVSN


Happy Monday, my beauties! For those in Australia, it's the Queen's Birthday long weekend, and if you're in NSW, the ACT or Victoria, then you might have had the chance to run off for a few days with the lifting of restrictions, but I hope that you've still been practising social distancing! If, like me, you haven't been able to get away due to work, then I hope you've at least had the chance to give yourself a moment to breathe, where you switched off from the world to reduce your anxiety levels and refresh your spirits.



If you happen to have today off like I do, then there's still time to check out from the world for a bit, and immerse yourself in a smidge of pampering, so that you can take on the week, feeling stronger and more together than before!

I was sent an awesome parcel just before the weekend hit, so that I could spread out my chill time over the last few days. I've been heading into work daily over the weekend, and it's been pretty awesome to come back home, kick my shoes off, and just have a bit of me time in my down time. If you're wondering what I was sent, here it is!

Emma Hardie is a brand that I fell in love with a while back, so I was excited to see this box in the parcel. I received their Plump and Glow Hydrating Facial Mist, and I found the packaging interesting. Given that the aircon and heater have been working over time recently, this was greatly appreciated - hydration is so important this time of year!


I also found a Nourish Kale Anti-Ageing Hand Cream in the bundle, and this smells amazing! I really like the texture of this, and it has now joined the ranks of my other hand creams, and it sits with them on my bedside table, like a little soldier, waiting to soothe and calm the skin on my hands  at night, after all the hand washing during the day. I also like that while I'm waiting for my hand cream to dry, I can reflect on the day and consider how I could be a better person, and the things that I am grateful for.

As you might know, big, voluminous tresses have my heart, and the Creightons Professional BAMbeautiful Thickening Finishing Cream has definitely given my hair life. I love that this makes it look thicker, bigger and just gorgeous. It also has the added bonus of smelling beautiful, so that I catch a whiff of it regularly as my hair swings around.


Last but not least, I was sent a gorgeous reminder of Summer, with the SBC (Simply Beautiful Collection) Refreshing Watermelon Skincare Gel. This has a thick gel consistency, and out of the all of the products, this is the most versatile, and it has multiple uses. Don't let it fool you - it's not a shower gel, even though it looks like one. This is a water-based formula, and you can use it as a moisturiser for both the face and body, or as a primer under your makeup. You can also apply it onto the skin first for added hydration, before smoothing face lotion over it. For a more intense hit, apply a thick layer to the face or body, and leave it until it's absorbed. Doesn't this sound interesting? It's also the one product that I haven't had the chance to try yet, but I really want to do a post on this, so I might have to put it through the paces properly!

I've worked hard, but also relaxed hard, as opposed to my usual work days, where I've worked hard and hardly relaxed, and it's all thanks to these newbies on my desk. You can find all of these gorgeous things online at TVSN. What's your must have British Beauty Buy?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts