Review: Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave-In Conditioner


They say that time flies when you're having fun, and that's certainly been the case when it comes to my hair! I've done a lot of damage to it, but I like to think that I've been trying to repair some of the destruction, and managing to do so, by tending to it closely with some major TLC and lots of hair products. Among these hair products is one spectacular little cutie by Kristin Ess, the Weightless Shine Leave-In Conditioner!


If you're after a leave-in conditioner that gives you soft and touchable hair, while not adding any weight or greasiness to it, then you might be meeting it right now - it's the Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave-In Conditioner! 


This comes packaged in a spray bottle that is translucent, but clear enough so that you can see how much you have left in there. The pull off cap makes it easy to access the pump, which works really well in dispersing the product as a fine mist. I think it's really great that I can get a little heavy handed with the number of pumps that I spray, yet it doesn't translate into hair that gets tacky, or in need of a wash sooner rather than later.


This boasts something called 'zip-up technology', which is meant to help in targeting split ends, but honestly, I think my split ends are beyond DIY solutions at this point, and I'm still waiting for COVID-19 to die down a little bit before I dare to venture into the salons to get it professionally dealt with, so that might be a while! What I have noticed it do for my hair is that it softens it, reducing the straw-like texture of my bleached and dyed strands. This makes for hair that doesn't appear as unhealthy and as damaged as it actually is, and it results in hair that I enjoy touching.

The Weightless Shine Leave-In Conditioner retails for $18.99 for 250 ml and you can grab your own bottle at Priceline. What have you tried from Kristin Ess?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Omg!!!! This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever tried. I have extremely thick hair coarse hair so, I've been trying to take better care of it. I chose this and the results are actually instant. The spray is a miracle worker and is extremely lightweight. It made my hair feel silky and smooth, and it also made my hair super shiny. This is my go-to now. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase. All I have to say is Try it!! This is a personal reply, and I wanted to thank the company for making their spray High quality; while making it affordable at the same time. This product has given my hair the salon effect I was hoping to get. I am very am very satisfied.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts