Review: Bae Skin Co Ultimate Glow Mask


Get masking, because it's Monday, and you're gonna take on the rest of the week like an absolute boss! Sometimes, I find that I can put my best foot forward, when I've got my best face forward. Thankfully, I've got something awesome on my side to help me out, and that's the Bae Skin Co Glow Mask!

It's of absolutely no surprise to people whatsoever that I'm crazy about the glow. I simply don't know how to say no to highlighters and bright skin, because, well, why would you?


Aside from packing, unpacking and working full time, on top of dealing with all this COVID-19 anxiety, I haven't had as much time for self care as I would normally be devoting to myself during the start of Winter. Thankfully, the thing about masking is that it's an easy step to squeeze in just before a shower (which I still do at least once daily), and I can actually smooth it over my skin while I'm trying to desperately finish a task before hopping into the stall.


The Ultimate Glow Mask by Bae Skin Co Glow aims to reduce the appearance of pores while firming skin, brightening and toning, as well as hydrating and refreshing skin. It's also supposed to reduce inflammation, redness and uneven skin tone. Overall, this is meant to remove impurities, leaving you with bright, healthy skin. This is suitable for babes with sensitive skin too. I love that this comes in a glass jar, and the packaging includes a brush, which means that you can get even coverage of the mask over your skin.


Smooth this over your face, leave it on for 15 - 30 minutes, then wash it off to get glowing, beautiful skin! It really does seem to brighten my skin, which is what I love about this mask. In case you're wondering about the ingredients that have been stuffed into the mask, they are nutmeg, Australian kaolin clay and witch hazel to help with the pores, jojoba oil, aloe vera, seaweed and vitamin B3 for hydration and calming the skin, as well as apricot, spirulina, pomegranate, date fruit and vitamin E for brightening and toning! Phew, that sounds like a lot, doesn't it?


This retails for $58, and you can find it online over here. How often do you mask?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts