Keeping Your Hands Happy with Palmer's


I feel like all my posts for the foreseeable future will be centred around Covid-19, but hey, that's about us living in the moment, right? Today, we are tackling a beauty problem that is at the forefront of my mind. As someone who is currently still working, due to having a job in essential services, I've never been so aware of how much stuff I touch, and how many times I use my hands. And let's not forget - seriously, how many times a day do you touch your face? 

It's no surprise at all that hand sanitiser no longer exists on the shelves, or even on the internet. And given that most of the commercial hand sanitisers that are effective at dealing with viruses has alcohol making up at least 60% (and most of them are 70%) of the ingredients, it's definitely not news that we'd naturally expect to have dry hands. 


On top of that, the constant, relentless hand washing is certainly contributing to the scaliness of my hands, so, it's time to talk about keeping them happy! Thankfully, I've had the chance to try out something new for my paws recently, and that's the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated Cream.

This comes in a white flip lid tube that contains 60 g of product, and has the lettering on the front of it that I've come to expect from the brand. Pop that top, and the first thing that hits you is the signature scent that is part of the Cocoa Butter range.


The texture of this is thick, rich and creamy, and continuous rubbing of this thins it out sufficiently, which means that it doesn't take long for it to sink into the skin. I have to say, that surprised me initially, because I thought it would honestly take a while to be absorbed.  I absolutely adore that this doesn't leave my mitts feeling greasy, and seriously, the scent of it makes me so hungry, and happy!


It's my currently favourite hand cream and elbow smoother to chuck into my bag, so that I can take it everywhere I go. It's also easy to find, which is an added bonus! Pick up your own tube from Priceline or Chemist Warehouse and this will only set you back less than $5.

What have you tried from Palmer's recently, and what would you recommend?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts