Review: Herbs and Heart Aloe Whip


I've talked about Herbs and Heart before (you can find the link to the previous post over here), and I've been busy trying out something different from the brand, which has been really soothing on my skin. I'm talking about the Herbs and Heart Aloe Whip!


This is marketed as a skin repairing moisturising cream, and for the person who has been snuffly and sick on and off (more on than off, if you must know), my nose has been feeling raw, uncomfortable and sore, so this has been actually quite helpful on my skin.


This comes in a brown bottle with a pump and a clear cap. The bottle contains 100 ml of product, and I find about 4 pumps is what I need to properly cover my face. The texture of the lotion is light, and does have a whipped-type consistency. It contains aloe vera, camellia and oats, and it certainly shows in how my skin feels after the application of it. This has vitamin E, C and beta carotene, as well as antioxidants, so you can feel like you're spreading goodness over your skin as you're applying it!

I love how light and almost fluffy it feels, and how well it does dry down without leaving an oil slick behind while moisturising the skin. Let me put this in perspective for you - I can still use my Maybelline Brow Tattoo and have that stick to my skin without slipping off. Score! I can't pick a scent from this product, but that may just be me, but could be good for those who are sensitive to scented items.


For a lotion with such a light and fluffy consistency, this hydrates amazingly well, and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy - it's pretty amazing! It retails for $29.90, and you can find it over here

What have you tried from Herbs and Heart? What's your favourite type of lotion consistency?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts