Review: Bourjois Eye Catching Nude Palette and Healthy Mix Sorbet Blush


Want to talk a little bit about Bourjois' awesome new goodies? Oui, oui, sil vous plait! I'm still head over heels in love with these goodies, particularly in the lead up to Summer. You're definitely going to need these little beauties in your life, because they are perfect for the warmer days!



Let's tackle the Eye Catching Nude Palette first - this is a mix of matte and shimmer shades to us, but apparently is actually made up of matte, pearly, satin and iridescent. I really do like that this is unlike other nude palettes I have, but there are also cooler shades than I'd usually wear. The pigmentation is decent, although the fallout can be a little annoying, particularly given that the partitions between the shadows are quite low.


This does blend relatively well, and I love the gold in this palette - I find myself reaching for it every time I flip this lid open. Overall, I have to say that this is my favourite palette from Bourjois so far, and at $28 (not to mention that Bourjois also goes on sale relatively regularly), this compact kit has been an excellent addition to my collection.


The Healthy Mix Sorbet Blush comes in two shades, Apricot and Raspberry. They come in a tube with a screw cap, and there is a nozzle that allows for getting out the appropriate amount of product without having to either use a brush that lives in the cap, or a doe-foot slant that could make things messier. I get out three little drops that I dot along my cheekbones, then blend with either a sponge or my fingers, and add more as I go along to get the shade that I want for my complexion. This gives me a glow that looks more natural than my usual powder blush.

The Healthy Mix Sorbet Blushes retail for $22 each, and I love both shades, with Apricot being more of my go to for the warmer months. 


The next time you're at Priceline, pop over to the Bourjois stand and grab a couple of these for the handbag - they will help take you from day to night this upcoming season!

What's your favourite kind of Summer makeup? 

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts