New Release: Claudia Schiffer Make Up


Growing up as a teen in the 90's means that I was exposed to all the greats - Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington and of course, Claudia Schiffer. I think we can all agree that Claudia Schiffer is a babe, and I love that she has now brought her particular brand of babe-ness to 2018!



Claudia Schiffer now has a self branded makeup collection that is available on TVSN, and I'm going to confess to falling for the packaging at first sight. How could I not, when it's shiny, pink and beautiful? 


The collection is made up of everything you need for a full face of makeup, going from primer to lipstick, as well as a few makeup brushes to help achieve that flawless look. There are even two mascaras and nail polishes in the range, which look like gorgeous shades, even if it's a small selection of colour.


So far, I've tried the lipstick, and it's incredibly creamy! I received the shade pictured, which is Matthew, and it's perfect for the dark, cold days we've been having recently. I'm excited to give the blush a go, which is this gorgeous peachy shade, and it comes in that luxe pale pink and gold case. The lipsticks retail for $34.95 and the blush is $60, and you can find both of them over here


Are you keen on trying the Claudia Schiffer Make Up line? Who was your favourite queen of the runway back in the day? 

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts