Review: Nu Skin AgeLOC Tru Face Essence Ultra


Nu Skin isn't a brand that I see discussed a lot - but why, when it's so fabulous? I've been using their AgeLOC Tru Face Essence Ultra, and this stuff is almost completely gone, which should tell you how much I've enjoyed using these little ampoules!



The AgeLOC Tru Face Essence Ultra retails for $265, and you get 60 ampoules in each pack, and these add up to a total of 10 ml. Doesn't sound like a whole heck of a lot, right? Well, it may help that it's not about the quantity of capsules you get, it's seriously about the quality of them when you get down to it! 


These little babies can be twisted off at the top, and the contents emptied into your hands, then spread over the skin. I found one ampoule to be barely enough for my face, and two to be perfect, so after 1 week, I stepped it up to two capsules per evening, and I adore the texture of the product. When I first opened it, I thought it was oily, when in fact, it's quite a thick consistency that then dries down and is absorbed very well. My skin feels smooth, and not like there's any product on it at all after a minute, which is beautiful. 


I feel like the fact that it's all packed into separate ampoules means that it is also really protected from sunlight and exposure to air that might degrade the active ingredients. It also has an incredibly luxe feel to the entire product, and my skin has been loving the experience. I feel like it has been helping me prevent the addition of fine lines onto my skin. Not surprising, given that it's jammed with some pretty fantastic goodies to help battle the signs of ageing!


If you're keen, you can find more on it over here. Stay tuned to hear more about it in my empties, because it's going to be turning up there really shortly! 

What have you tried from Nu Skin recently? What's your anti-ageing product of choice?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts