Review: Tirtir My Glow Rosy Lip Oil
I was just thinking of this the other day - as much as I'm an extroverted introvert, which means that I'm someone who loves recharging on my own, at the core of it, but also love mixing around with people that I adore at times, I'm glad that I live in a city, particularly this city, as there's always something to do, even as a last minute thing. There are little fetes, street fairs, markets and stuff that you can really sink your teeth into, you know? Of course, the flip side of that is that I sometimes don't relax, and don't take it easy, because I'm trying to pack way too many things into my daily life, you know? Life is truly a compromise.
One thing that you don't have to compromise on, though, is keeping your lips moisturised and glossy, without having your hair cling to your lips. I've been head over heels in love with one of my latest lip purchases, the TirTir My Glow Rosy Lip Oil, which is marketed as a hydrating and nourishing lip oil that is said to be created with a lot of lip loving ingredients. For those who are really into their Kbeauty makeup products, you'd probably recognise the brand as one with a very well known cushion foundation, and I am here to tell you not to sleep on their lip oils!
To help keep the lips nourished, there is jojoba seed oil and Vitamin E in it, and these are for repairing and hydrating dry, chapped lips. The formula is also lightweight, not sticky and will provide you with a glossy shine that will make them look like glass. This is an easy one to wear on it's own, or if you'd rather add a bit of sheen to your lips after applying a different lip colour, you can coat them in this lip oil for something a little more nourishing with a hit of gloss.
This comes in a clear tube, making it easy to see how much product you have left in it. It also has a very large doe foot applicator, which might be messy in some instances, but definitely works with this one. It allows me to apply the lip oil very easily, and I love that the consistency of this is such that it actually seems to be thick enough to stay on the applicator without dripping, on the way to the lips, so you're not rushing to paint this on, but thin enough to be comfortable on the lips.
This wears really well, and I love that this actually has a bit of a rose scent and coupled with the look of the lip oil itself, it reminds me of rose jelly. The shade of this is actually perfect for me as something a little darker than my usual nude shades. This is a beautiful lip oil, and it retails for about $30, and I would definitely recommend picking one up for yourself. What is the one lip oil that you can't live without?
Comments
Post a Comment