Review: Polynia Premier Orange Brightening Mask
The countdown is officially on, y'all - we're just about a week away from living out of a suitcase for a month! I'm so excited, I'm just about fully packed! I know, I know, I'm a little too enthusiastic about travelling, but I'm like that with every trip, no matter how short or long it may be. With big trips, however I have be meticulous about what I'm packing, because I need to make sure that I have outfits that work across a range of temperatures, and that there's versatility, enough so that I don't look like I'm repeating what I'm wearing. I know that it seems a little silly, but it makes me feel less messy and more put together when I'm living out of a suitcase.
Another thing that I've definitely packed in a range of face masks! I love a good face mask - there's nothing quite like one to give the skin a decent pick me up, particularly after a long haul plane ride! I've been trying out the Polynia Premier Orange Brightening Mask recently, and it's a very decent one, spoiler! I grabbed this in Batam, Indonesia, a few months ago, mostly because I liked the sound of it. A brightening mask that's meant to help deal with dull skin, reduce the appearance of pigmentation and post acne marks and improve the skin tone.
The formula has vitamin C in it as it's primary ingredient, which is what's mainly responsible for boosting radiance and eradicating dullness. There's also vitamin E in it, which is great for moisturising the skin, while also fighting off free radicals and helping to soothe the skin. It also includes niacinamide, which can help strengthen the skin barrier, while also helping to smooth the texture. Additionally, there's orange extract in this to refresh the skin, so that you can look revitalised and rejuvenated after it's use!
I love that this is a creamy mask, which is particularly cooling after a workout, or on a super hot day - Sydneysiders would know what I'm talking about! To use this, simply apply an even layer all over the face, and let it sit for about 15 minutes before washing it off. You're also meant to be able to use this as a sleep mask by applying a thinner layer on the skin and going to bed with it on, but I haven't actually done this yet. This comes in an opaque white jar with a screw lid, and it has the texture of a light, creamy lotion.
This also has vitamin C micropearls in it, which you can break down by gently massaging this into the skin. I can't remember how much I paid for it, but I do think that it wasn't very expensive. This is a lovely mask, and while it's not the most life changing product, I do feel like it's soothing, brightening and makes enough of a difference that I would actually buy another one of them when I'm back in South East Asia! What's your favourite affordable skincare product?
Comments
Post a Comment