Review: Skintific SymWhite377 Dark Spot Essence Brightening Toner
Ooooooh, baby! Can you feel that Spring in the air today? We certainly can, here in Sydney! I mean, it's a warm, sunny day, and I'm really excited about the warmer, longer days ahead! I know I've said it before, but doesn't it honestly feel like there's hope and optimism in the air when the days are warmer and longer? Or is it just me? Either way, I can't wait for Summer to hit us, and I can keep off the layers that I've started to shed, and stick them in the closet until I need them again. There is one thing that I won't be doing as it warmer, though, and that's heading out to sun bake, and you shouldn't either - the incidence of melanomas has risen a little over the years, and the amount of damage that those penetrating rays can inflict is more than the eye can see.
Aside from melanomas, we all know that one of the major causes of skin aging can be related to sun exposure, and we see changes related to that, such as the formation of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. While prevention is better than cure, as with everything, you could still help fade these noticeable changes with products, such as the Skintific SymWhite377 Dark Spot Essence Brightening Toner. I mean, would you rather be vaccinated against something that you can actually be vaccinated against, and has been proven to be highly efficacious, or run the risk that you may catch a disease that could make you very sick with no lingering effects, at best, or have it result in permanent changes to your health status, including death? I know which I would choose. But that's just my soapbox, and I'll get off it now.
The 377 Dark Spot Essence Toner is said to help fade dark spots through their 377 Pro Optical Scattering Technology, which is said to help reduce tyrosinase enzyme activity to minimize melanin production. This is also meant to help hydrate the skin by using Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, which is supposed to help keep the skin moisturised and improve the skin texture. Additionally, there's also arginine in it to help encourage skin renewal, improve elasticity and protect the skin against environmental aggressors. In a nutshell, this is meant to help protect the skin against pollution and UV damage, leaving you with a clear and radiant complexion.
This comes in a translucent bottle with a screw cap that has a metallic finish. Once this has been removed, there's a little opening where the essence can be tapped out of - a simple, but efficient design. This has a slightly viscous, but relatively thin consistency, and because of this, it gets absorbed quite easily. This doesn't have a fragrance to it at all, and it smooths onto the skin really nicely. I find about five to six drops of this to work best on my face. I like that this doesn't mix with any other products, and more importantly, I love that this actually does seem to be working quite well on my skin!
Comments
Post a Comment