Review: Mukti Organics Bioactive Renewal Night Serum
There's nothing quite like starting the week strong, am I right? Having been away for the last week, it's been nice coming home to my little cat and other half, feeling recharged and ready to take things on! Of course, it also helps that I'm gearing up for an even bigger trip away, and that I'll be able to switch my brain off for a little bit. For real, though, seeing my besties is the most incredible thing for the soul, isn't it? And the most incredible thing you can do for your skin is have a great diet (impossible while you're away), and lots of rest. Failing that, because you've been up late gabbing with your girlfriends, you can let your skincare do all the heavy lifting!
I've been using the Mukti Organics Bioactive Renewal Night Serum, and it's said to be an overnight treatment that's meant to help improve the skin texture, all while supporting the skin's cell turnover, renewal and repair. This is supposed to help improve the appearance of fine lines, while also brightening the skin, and encouraging a more even skin tone. All in all, this is designed to help the user wake up to smoother, brighter and revitalised skin.
This contains bakuchiol, which is a plant based alternative to vitamin A, and it's meant to serve the same purpose - help battle signs of ageing, such as aiding skin firmness, while also improving the appearance of fine lines and collagen renewal. There's also niaciamide, which is a great ingredient for helping with strengthening the skin barrier, as well as being useful for brightening and refining the skin texture. Speaking of brightening, vitamin C is there primarily to do that, while liquorice root extract can even the skin tone and reduce the appearance of pigmentation. Last but not least, there's papain enzyme for gently exfoliating the skin.
This cream coloured serum comes out looking relatively thick, but thins out within seconds. It's housed in a dark bottle with a pump that has a very narrow nozzle, and I find about four pumps of this to work best for my skin. It's easy to smooth this over my skin, and it's so light, it gets absorbed by the skin in under a minute. I like that this doesn't have a scent that I can pick up, and that it doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all.
I will say that this has really been helping my skin look it's glowy best, making it so that my complexion can be at it's most radiant! You'd certainly hope so, given that this doesn't just pack a punch, it also comes with a very hefty price tag, sitting at $130 for 30 ml of product. You can find this at various retailers, including Adore Beauty, and while it's not cheap, I do love this, and would recommend getting one to try for yourself! What is your favourite overnight skincare product?
*These products were provided for editorial consideration
Comments
Post a Comment