Review: S.e.m.p.l.i.c.e. Relaxation Anti-Aging Cream
It's a beautiful Monday here in New Zealand, and I hope that wherever you are, your day will be just as gorgeous as mine! Of course, it could be horribly overcast and rainy, and I'd still be like, woo hoo! Today is stunning! And of course it is, I'm on holidays! There can't be anything bad when you're relaxing with your favourite people! We'd simply find something else to do that would allow us to do our favourite activities - namely eating and talking! One of my other favourite things to do with my besties is actually marinating in skincare while we're also doing the above (ie eating and talking). We take our travelling, skincare and catch ups seriously!
Speaking of travelling and skincare, here's a little something that I picked up a couple of months ago when I was in Singapore. Actually, I believe I might have gotten this when I did a little side trip to Batam, Indonesia, with my family, and I was poking around the stores with enthusiasm, while they were doing the same, except with clothes. I picked this up on a whim, because it sounded interesting, and I can honestly say that I have not been disappointed, which, incidentally, validates all of the times I've been overseas and dragged other people into the stores with me!
The only issue that I have is that sometimes, I can't find very much information about these products, because they're only available in certain regions, and you need to have a log in for certain websites, or it's all in a different language, or there's just very little knowledge of the products or brand that can be located online. Sadly, this is one of those times, which is such a shame, because it's definitely a product that I'm about to finish, and would love to know more about!
This is said to be an anti-aging cream that's meant to be packed with 'oriental herbal ingredients', and it's supposed to help restore your skin back to it's relaxed and energized state, so that you can be left with refreshed, rejuvenated and revitalised skin. This cream is meant to protect the skin from damage, while also giving immediate relief for skin that's feeling uncomfortable and distressed. Additionally, this is supposed to help with the appearance of wrinkles and help the skin look tighter (while not feeling it!) with ongoing usage.
This comes in a frosted jar with a silver cap, and the moisturiser has a very gel cream consistency. It's peach coloured with a bit of a pearly sheen to it. I really love how well this gets absorbed by my skin, and that this doesn't mix poorly with any other products. It hasn't resulted in any breakouts, and it leaves my skin feel smooth, and my complexion looking quite bright. It's really odd that I don't really know what's in it, but I do love that this seems to work quite well on me. I would love to try more products from the brand, and if anyone out there has any information about them, drop me a line! What brand have you tried that you wish you knew more about?
Comments
Post a Comment