Review: Mukti Organics Bioactive Renewal Eye Cream

I hope y'all had a beautiful and restful weekend! I spend Sunday running around with my bestie's three wildling kids, and while it certainly wasn't restful, it was a gorgeous way to spend the day. I also got the chance to see one of my other besties and her super sweet, very enthusiastic little pup, who wanted to spend all her time with us, and all in all, it made me feel very lucky that I had all these wonderful women in my life! Of course, that doesn't exactly leave a lot of time for sleep, and sometimes, you just have to muddle your way through it as well as you can. Or, you can just fake it, like I have been, with the Mukti Organics Bioactive Renewal Eye Cream! 

 

Mukti Organics has been active for about 26 years, and it's a brand that leans into being a luxury, organic, natural line, which should surprise absolutely no one, given that they are based over in Byron Bay, which is very much the capital of neutral shades of linen with an undertone of wealth. That said, I do think that their products stunning and worth shelling out for, which is a good thing, considering that this eye cream retails for approximately $110 for 10 ml of product! This comes in a dark, small, but heavy jar with a screw lid, and it is designed to be used twice daily.

 

This is said to be a peptide-rich eye cream, and it is meant to help firm, smooth and rejuvenate the area under the eyes. The formula contains CoQ10, sea buckthorn and Australian botanicals, such as Davidson plum, quandong and emu apple, which are bursting with antioxidants, and combined, these are supposed to nourish the skin, helping to brighten it, while also reducing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, so that you can look more awake, even if you haven't been catching more snoozy hours lately. Additionally, the peptides in this can support collage and elastin, so that the skin elasticity is improved, helping to keep the skin stay hydrated, plump and smooth.

 

Once you open the jar, you're faced with a thick, heavy cream, which means that I use this sparingly, tapping this into my skin until it sinks in. I press this into the skin by starting from just under the inner corners and moving outward, until I get to the brow bone. You can also place any remaining product onto the eyelids, so that you can extend the hydration to them too! This takes a couple of minutes for it to sink into the skin, and I love how rich this is on my face, and how great it is at helping to keep my skin moisturised. 

 

I feel like I've seen a bit of difference in that my under eye region looks more refreshed and less puffy, and that it's looking brighter and smoother. While I think that the cost is quite steep, overall, it's an eye cream that I would recommend, and I've certainly enjoyed using it! You can purchase it for yourself over at Activeskin, and you can find it over here. What's the last product that you tried from Mukti Organics? 

*This product was provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

Popular Posts