Review: Hask Repair Series

I flip flop a little when it comes to my hair. I like to experiment with home dye jobs, I switch hairdressers regularly, and I think that bad hair days can be fixed with a hat. I'm not always a very good owner, even though I love my hair so much, and everything I do is to try and give it something nice, nurturing it so that it feels loved, but it doesn't always come off that way. That's the difference between having a great idea and the execution of it, am I right? I recognise, at least, that I can be a little silly with my hair, but I can also see that a good hair day can really make your look, and I do love it when my hair feels soft and looks lustrous. This means that I do make a lot of effort to try and make it up to my hair, and sometimes that means smothering it in products that nourish my hair, and today, this post is going to be a love note to one of my favourite haircare brands, Hask! 

 

Make sure that you buckle in as I take you through my Hask discovery for the year, their Repair Series! So, I thought I'd seen it all, until I had a browse on their website a few months ago, and then I realised that I was being left behind in the haircare world. What was this Repair Series, and what was it going to do for my hair? This collection is infused with ingredients that are meant to help 'repair broken, damaged, over styled hair'. The entire range contains something called RepairPro™, which  is a vegan ingredient that's meant to strengthen each hair strand, helping to give it flexibility and protect the hair from damage and breakage, all so that it can be left healthy, soft and bouncy. Essentially, this range is meant to offer luxe results on a beer budget!

 

So, I will begin with the Bond Building Rinse Out Deep Conditioner! This was the first thing that I reached for when I started using this range, and it's easy to see why. This mask is meant to help deeply hydrate hair, while building new bonds, helping to repair strands and restore your hair back to it's healthy self. Just leave it on for 10 minutes before washing it out, and you'll be left with softer hair that still has some bounce to it. I have also been loving the Intensive Repair Hair Oil and Weightless Repair Hair Oil Mist, which I've been using interchangeably, depending on how my hair is feeling that day. I go for the hair oil when the strands are feeling a little parched, and the hair oil mist when there are a few fly aways and there are specific spots that could use a little bit of extra love.

 

One thing that I've found to be pretty consistent across the board for Hask hair oils is that I can never seem to overload on them - they never seem to weigh my hair down, or make it greasy. Instead, these guys are great for leaving my hair feeling soft, with a bit of body. When my hair has been through a bit, such as a bout of bleach, or when I've been over enthusiastic with the hair dye, or even when I've over washed my hair, the Leave-In Treatment Cream is my preferred weapon, with four or five pumps being the right amount to keep my hair happy. I like to let this air dry in damp hair, and while this is a little heavier on my hair, it's definitely something that my hair occasionally needs.

 The Strength and Length Boosting Scalp and Hair Serum is actually something that I must confess to not having touched just yet, as I've been using a different scalp serum, but I am looking forward to when I do give it a go, because, let's face it, I expect big things from Hask! The range isn't expensive, going up to about $27 per product, but it is currently on sale at Priceline for 50%, bringing it down to $13.50! It's a brilliant range from Hask, and I'm definitely into it! Which one of these would you reach for first? 

*These products were provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

Popular Posts