Review: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Elastic Pore Cleansing Foam
Woof. Is anyone else exhausted today? I'm either getting old (which I totally am - what a privilege!), or I've just been burning the candle at both ends, and spoiler - I'm actually both, so it doesn't come as a surprise to me that it's been hectic, and life has been quite a lot to deal with! Of course, part of that has been to do with me compiling the upcoming trips looming ahead, and it's been brilliant, being able to see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel, knowing that there will be something so big and fun to look forward to, but up until that point it's going to be a lot.
Still, I can't complain, especially when there's so much to look forward to - I just wish I had more hours in my day to complete all the tasks that I'd like to do! There's at least one thing that I can't complain about too much, and that's my skin! Shockingly, despite running around to try and get everything done with time working against me, my skin has not been freaking out, and I can't help but wonder if that may be partly due to the fact that I've been using the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Elastic Pore Cleansing Foam! I'll admit that I was drawn to buying this in the same way that you'd purchase what's known as a critter wine - due to the cute animal on the label!
That's right - it's just like judging a book by it's cover, and getting drawn in by that's drawn on the front! In this case, it's a very cute little piggy, and a spider with her web, which of course made me think of Charlotte's Web, a beloved book from my childhood, and I simply had to try it! This is said to be a hybrid mask pack/cleanser that's meant to help clear out your pores by helping to extract deep seated dirt and sebum. The key ingredient is activated charcoal powder, which is what's meant to cleanse the pores, remove makeup and purify the skin.
There's papaya extract that's meant to gently exfoliate and improve the texture of the skin, so that you could have clearer, smoother skin. Additionally, there's hydrolyzed collagen to help maintain the skin's elasticity and bounce, as well as chamomile and rosemary extracts for keeping the skin soothed and calm. Essentially, your clogged pores is meant to become a thing of the past with this! How does that translate to real life? Well, I'm just about halfway through this tube, and for my first foray into the brand, I was pleasantly surprised!
The cleanser itself is black, which is due to the activated charcoal being part of the ingredients and to use it, simply squeeze a five cent piece sized amount into the palm of your hand, and work this into your skin in circular motions, so that it lathers up a little. When you're ready, just rinse it off, and enjoy your fresh skin! I feel like my skin is happy with it's use, and that it's been helping keep my skin looking smooth and clear. This is quite affordable, and you can often find it on sale online. I'll be keeping an eye out for other Elizavecca products! Have you heard of the brand before?
Comments
Post a Comment