Review: Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum
Eeeeee! We're only about 10 days away from Spring! Sure, sure, I know that it will still be cold, and that we will continue to experience a few dips in the temperatures, but before long, we know that Summer will be here, and until then, we can enjoy the cooler weather with the longer days that we'll be having! Meanwhile, make sure that you're keeping your skin hydrated and moisturised, particularly with the fluctuations in the temperatures! I've been loving the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum, and I'm here to tell you all about it!
Firstly, can I just say, I think it's nuts that I'm still running through all the Drunk Elephant products, and I haven't run out of items to try? For anyone who might be new to what I've been doing with Drunk Elephant products, I've been gleefully trying out all the products I picked up as part of the Drunk Elephant Trunk sold as part of a special Christmas set at Mecca a while back, and the latest to make the list is the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum, which has been incredibly gentle and easy to use. Designed to hydrate the illuminate thirsty skin, this helps to combat dehydration and dullness through the use of several key ingredients, including provitamin B5, pineapple ceramide and sodium hyaluronate.
The provitamin B5 is responsible for helping to attract and retain moisture, while also supporting and strengthening the skin barrier. Additionally, the pineapple ceramide is meant to be great for brightening and improving the skin texture. Last but not least, the sodium hyaluronate, which is a version of hyaluronic acid that's supposed to penetrate the skin and is meant to hydrate and plump it, so that you can be left with skin that looks smoother and feel bouncier. This is vegan, and doesn't contain any alcohol, fragrance, essential oils, silicones and sulphates,
This comes in a long bottle with a twist pump, and I like that it's tall enough to stand out in my sea of products, so that I can always think to reach for it when I'm in the midst of my skin prep. I love that this doesn't has a scent to it, as promised, and that the serum is quite thin, making it an easy product for the skin to absorb. It thins out beautifully. and it doesn't leave any trace of product behind on the face. I appreciate that this doesn't seem to mix with any other skincare goodies that I've been using, so I can mix and match them to my heart's desire.
You can grab your own bottle over at Mecca for $89, and that will get you 50 ml of product, and that's not bad value, in my opinion. My skin reacts really well to this in that it seems to keep the skin better hydrated and I also feel like this has been helpful for the skin barrier. It's a great complexion maintenance product, and I'm definitely going to be finishing this serum! Do you have a Drunk Elephant product that you'd buy over and over again?
Comments
Post a Comment