Review: Bioderma Hydrabio Light Moisturising Water Cream
Welcome to another week of daily life! I just had a great weekend with some friends in Dubbo, and their gorgeous little cat, and it's back to work, work, work and working out, before heading out to Canberra this weekend to see one of my besties! At this rate, I'm not really sure that I'm going to have any window of time available to get all the things I need done, but guess what? This is what modern life is like, I guess! Considering how hard I work, I like to also use products that put in as many hours as I do, and that is probably why I'm loving the Bioderma Hydrabio Light Moisturising Water Cream.
So, why am I so into the Bioderma Hydrabio Light Moisturising Water Cream, and why is this something that you should add into your skincare rotation? This particular moisturiser is meant to help babes with normal to combination skin stay hydrated and comfortable, and weather through daily environmental aggressors. This uses their patented Aquagenium+ complex, and it's meant to give the skin up to 72 hours of continuous hydration, while also keeping the skin feeling fresh. It's also supposed to strengthen the skin barrier, making it more resilient against skin stressors, while supporting the skin's natural hydration mechanisms.
This comes in a light blue tube with white accents, and there is a very slim nozzle that makes it easy to titrate the amount of product that you'd like to get out each time. This doesn't have a scent to it that I can catch, and I love that it spreads very nicely over the skin, and leaves it feeling soft and gorgeous. The consistency of this is a little bit like gel-cream, and this sinks really easily into the skin when it's massaged into the face. I really like that this doesn't make my skin feel greasy, nor is it heavy on it, which is pretty great for a product that's designed to to help give the skin a boost of hydration.
I love that this comes out a soft, peachy pearlescent shade with a little bit of shimmer to it, which does translate to it giving my skin a bit of a quiet glow, and it's quite a subtle, lovely base on it's own. I can wear this out on it's own when I'm really paring my makeup back, but still wanting a little something on my skin, and this gives my complexion enough of a dewy illumination. I also love that the hyaluronic acid and glycerin do make my skin feel a little less dry and sad in this weather, while the niacinamide can help in preventing irritation and supporting the skin barrier.
Considering that this retails for $42.99 for 40 ml of product, I know that this isn't all that cheap, but Bioderma regularly goes on sale, given that this is available at various retailers, and that would help soften the blow a little bit. It's very much a moisturiser that can be used throughout the year, and I'm really glad I got the chance to try this out! If you're curious, you can certainly check out the Hydrabio range for yourself, including my previous post on the cleanser over here. What's your go to Bioderma collection?
*This product was provided for editorial consideration
Comments
Post a Comment