Review: Synergie Skin Improveyes Night

 

As I get older, I become increasingly grateful for my excellent genes - thanks, fam! Not to sound like I'm bragging (although I suppose that's hard to avoid when I'm sounding quite this buoyant about it), but I inherited my skin type from my mother, which means that I have normal to dry skin that is very hardy and not at all prone to breakouts, which makes me incredibly lucky - believe me, I know! I also know that, from looking at the foreheads of various relatives, that i'm very likely to have a mostly unwrinkled existence for a large part of my life, fingers crossed!

 

However, you can totally still have signs of ageing that will come across, even without the presences of lines on the forehead. These can show up as little telltale signs on the back of the hands, creases around the mouth, or deepening lines around the eyes. As someone who doesn't sleep as much as I probably should, I find that this results in me having quite puffy and dark under eye circles, and it does make me look haggard, tired and older. 

 

Thankfully, eye cream exists for a reason, and in this particular case, Synergie's Improveyes is my current saviour! A rich eye cream, this is a nourishing product that's designed to stimulate collagen production, tighten and firm skin, while fighting signs of fatigue, puffiness and dark eye circles. Considering that it's all of the issues on my list, I was delighted to get my hands on a small bottle of this to see if I could help combat all of those problems.

 

This touts various key ingredients, such as acetyl tetrapeptide-5, which is a complex peptide that's meant to help improve blood and lymph circulation, firmness, elasticity and hydration, while also decreasing dark circles and puffiness. There is also blackcurrant seed oil for reducing inflammation, regenerating damaged and ageing skin, all while protecting the skin against environmental stressors. To help boost collagen synthesis, there is a Collagen Enhancement Complex in the formula, and while alteromonas ferment extract can also help with that, it also firms, lifts and smooths skin.

 

The addition of marula oil means that this eye cream is steeped in essential fatty acids, providing hydration, reducing inflammation and combating free radicals. To help further soothe the skin, there is also chamomile, as well as green tea. I have enjoyed using this bottle of eye cream - it's definitely been helping with the puffiness, which has been evident in the last week when I've had some really early alarms set! I find this really soothing on my skin, and I feel like my eyes look a little less tired as a result of it. While I got this in a small bottle with a pump, which I believe was part of a kit initially, it is also available as a 15 ml jar over here for $125. That's another tick from Synergie Skin from me! Have you tried anything from Synergie Skin?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts