Brand Focus: Skin O2

 

With it being Sunday, it means we'll be taking extra steps to practise self care today. It's the end of the week, and soon the start of another big one, so you need to take action to look after yourself. Of course, what better form of self care is there in the cosiness of your home than having a low key spa experience with an exciting brand that the blog hasn't featured before? Today, we're talking about Skin O2, and how my introduction to the brand has me wanting to try more from them!

 

Firstly, who is Skin O2, and why should you pay attention to the brand? Founded in 2005, this Australian born and bred brand produces goodies that are vegan, cruelty free and come in recycled packaging. Created and formulated by doctors, this cosmeceutical range is fragrance free, and the ingredients are all sustainable and responsibly farmed. They have a whole variety of products, ranging from makeup, like mascara and blush, to skincare, going from masks to cleansers, and everything else in between.

 

I was sent a small set of goodies to try out, and let's just say, my interest is piqued! To begin with, I take off the day using the Eco Reusable Facial Cleansing Pads. I love that these are soft and machine washable, and these make removing my makeup really easy. I would definitely recommend getting some! Their Facial Cleanser and Mask Brush is currently living in my shower caddy, and it's not hard to see why. This is designed to help smooth and exfoliate the skin, which can in turn increase product absorption, while deep cleaning pores and removing dirt and grime. Made of silicone, this is easy to clean afterwards, and pairs well with my gel and cream cleansers. These retail for $34.95 and $29.95 respectively.

 

I was also given the chance to try out their Vitamin B Probiotic Serum, which retails for $69.95. Made to help soothe redness and irritation, as well as hydrate and calm skin, this can balance the pH of the skin while promoting a healthy microbiome.It's suitable for those with dry or sensitive skin, and it is a clear serum that comes in a dropper bottle. The consistency is thin and runny, making it so that it doesn't sit on your skin for long. I like to use this in conjunction with other products, so that I can really hit the target for my skin.

 

And of course, I've left the best till last, and that is the 2 in 1 Vegan Clay Mask! This baby goes for $69.95, and there is a divider between the two masks that are in it, which are the Australian Pink Clay Mask and Fresh Blue Cooling Eucalyptus Mud Mask. They are meant to reduce pimples and redness, while also adding a radiant glow to the skin. It can also be used to help detoxify the skin and reduce pigmentation and acne scarring. While good for all skin types, this is best for those with oily or acne prone skin. I've been neglecting the pores on my nose recently, and this has been great for keeping the maskne blemishes (I'm still wearing masks at work) from cropping up or getting out of hand. It's not hard to see why I find this brand to be one that I'd love to try more from, and I've got my eye on the 2 in 1 Hydration Mask! Head over to their website to learn more about the brand. What would you be keen to try from Skin O2?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts