Review: Peggy Sue Co Nora Beauty Oil

  Who here doesn't moisturise their skin daily? I don't mean the face - I feel like people would moisture the face more often, because the skin on it is exposed to the daily elements more and any blemishes would be immediately obvious, and so, I can only surmise that people would be more likely to actually look after their facial skin than the parts that they can cover up with clothes. So, really, the question is, who doesn't moisturise the skin over the body daily? And how comfortable do you feel with your skin surely being a bit dry all the time, particularly in the Winter? 

 

Considering that I've been moisturising my skin since I was about 18, albeit in a more utilitarian sort of manner, my skin is happier being slathered in oils daily, and after years of blogging, that functional need for moisturising my skin is over, and I have spent the last few years catching up on indulging my skin in all sorts of almost sinfully good moisturisers. I've had the pleasure of using the Peggy Sue Co Nora Beauty Oil in the last few months, and this tiny bottle of goodness is beyond delicious on the skin, both in scent and in texture. 

 

First off, let's talk about Peggy Sue Co - I love the name, but what lies beyond that? It's a NSW, Australian based brand founded by two women who have a total of five kids between them, and as such, thought they'd look at delivering on those self care moments that wouldn't otherwise exist if they didn't make the effort to carve out time for it. The interesting thing about this brand is that they offer refills for 88% of their range, making it more sustainable, and they have also created products that can be used in different ways. 

 

And all of that brings us to our gorgeous girl, Nora. This delightfully scented oil contains notes of jasmine, bergamot and geranium, and it comes in a clear glass bottle that contains 100ml of it's floral sweetness. It has a screw cap, and in order to get it out, you have to pour it out, which means that you can control the amount that you want. There is blue tansy oil, which has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which means that this is meant to help clear congested pores, while reducing redness and keeping pimple causing bacteria at bay.

 

There is also milk thistle, which can help slow down skin ageing, as well as improve rosacea and inflammation, while combating free radical damage and keep skin supple. Last but not least, there is also jojoba oil, which restores balance to the skin. The texture of this is oily, but also silky, which means that it gets absorbed really well over the span of a few minutes. This leaves my skin feeling so soft and drenched in the sweet fragrant scent of jasmine - it's so stunning that I only realised that I didn't have any pictures of it until I actually wrote this review! I use this mostly over my body when I want something beautiful on it, but I've also had it on my hands and nails. This retails for $48 and you can buy it over here. What have you tried from Peggy Sue Co?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts