Review: Lashible Magnetic Lashes

Sunday Funday! Or, in my case, it's Sunday 'Try To Get Everything I Couldn't Get Done During The Week' Day! It's also the day I get to hopefully squeeze a nap in, in between everything else. It also tends to be the day that I get to sit down, and play with all of the new and beautiful things that I have sitting around on my vanity. Lashible is one such brand that I've had the chance to play around with, and while it did take me a while to get the hang of it, they really are gorgeous!

 

What exactly is Lashible, and why should you be interested in the brand? It's a company founded by a woman, first of all, so super kudos to her, who also happens to be the mother of two young kids, which makes it kinda great that we're getting the chance to discuss Lashible on Mother's Day, seeing as it was created by a Super Mom! While she was obsessed with false lashes and all the excellent side effects that came with wearing them, such as feeling more confident and pretty, she wanted a better solution to messy glue, bulky magnetic lashes and expensive eyelash extension. And so, Lashible was born!

 

These use innovative magnetic eyeliners that that help hold lashes in place, while being windproof, waterproof, smudge and flaked-proof, as well as being non-toxic, latex-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free and vegan. There are two kinds of eyeliners that go with these, including a black eyeliner, which I can attest to being an absolutely gorgeous easy to wear eyeliner, as well as a clear version, for those days when you're not keen to have dark eyeliner on your lids.

 

I know that these must sound amazing, but do they really perform like they say they do? The answer is yes and no. Let's start with the no. The lashes are available as one of two types - Invisible Magnetic Lashes, where you rely on the whole lash band to stick to the eyeliner, or the 12 Micro Magnet Lashes, where you can find tiny magnets spaced out along the length of the lashes. I started with the Bella lashes, from the former category, only to find that I struggled with this on the three occasions that I tried to use it. I simply couldn't get it to work on me, and I found that the ends wouldn't stick, and kept lifting, which was disappointing.

 

However, never say never, because I gave the style Fawn from the 12 Micro Magnet Lashes category a shot, and I was fair more pleasantly surprised by how well they worked on me. It took a bit of getting used to, but once I got them in place, I found that they stayed in place, and I could easily get on with my day without having to think of them. I'm not sure if it was the shape of my eyes that didn't agree with the Invisible Magnetic Lashes, or that I simply lacked the skills/practise, but I was far happier with the 12 Micro Magnet Lashes, and how they performed. I found them more secure than previously tried magnetic lashes and I liked how comfortable they were. For more information on the brand, make sure you head over to their website. Are you a glue or magnet babe?

*These lashes were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts