Review: Q+A Vitamin C Brightening Serum

 

It's the middle of the week, and if you're flailing right now, I don't blame you - 2023 has been intense so far! It's a little bit like we were forced into staying in our little cocoons, with COVID raging like wildfire around the world while 2 years passed us by, and now that we've fully emerged from our chrysalis and we're back to living life the way we did, for the most part, the brakes have fallen away and we're now charging through the days at full throttle.

 

This is the time when I remind you to take a bit of a moment to take a breath, and look after yourself. Remember not to over do things, because it's very easy to burn out. I have experienced that first hand, and it's really not great, so I do recommend making some time for yourself, even if it's only 5 minutes. My favourite moment to do this, when I'm time poor, is right after my shower in the evenings, when I'm going through my skincare routine. It's the best time, because I'm relaxed, clean and my mind has had the chance to pause for a minute, making it a great moment to allow skincare and feelings of calm sink in.

 

It's also a good time to brighten up my skin with Q+A's Vitamin C Brightening Serum! This comes in an amber bottle with a yellow label and an efficient pump that has a clear cap. It takes about two pumps to cover my face and neck sufficiently, and despite the fact that I initially thought this was quite a viscous serum, this is actually quite thin and surprisingly lightweight, and doesn't leave any residue on the skin. It also has the bonus of not taking long to sink into the skin, which, for us time poor babes, is absolutely needed!

The vitamin C that is in the serum is encapsulated in a blend of volcanic oil and hyaluronic acid, which means this serum isn't designed to just brighten the skin, it can also hydrate it. It is suitable for most skin types, except for babes with sensitive skin, and it is also vegan and cruelty free. This has been lovely to use, and I do feel like my skin has been experiencing a bit more of a glow as a result of having this in my regular rotation.

 

I like that the aim of this serum really is just the one primary goal, with a little bit of something extra. It's about doing one thing well, and this does just that. If you're familiar with Q+A, then you'd know that their price point is quite modest, and this is no exception, sitting at just $18 for 30 ml of product. Available from various retailers, including Priceline, this serum is great value for money! What other Q+A products have you tried?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts