Review: O Blooms Bedside BFF Bundle

 
Never fear, intrepid self explorer! Or should that be sexplorers? Either way, the doctor is in the house! I mean I am one, but in a very different field - still, it's true! I love that I'm getting the chance to talk about orgasms and self love a lot more than I used, and that's simply because these are really important in every day life for good mental health, and to just be happier overall. But, I digress. Let me take you on a journey of beauty and fireworks, and I'm going to start by introducing you to the brand, O Blooms. 

 

This brand was created by a woman, for women, because who would know your body better than someone else who has it? O Blooms is a fun, vibrant vibrator brand that aims to empower women through their orgasms, and also has the bonus of having products that look pretty and not at all intimidating, for anyone who might be a little scared of starting out with toys for the first time, or simply for those who don't want an 'in your face' equipment that loom in a larger than life way.

I was recently sent the Bedside BFF Bundle, which is comprised of the Violet and the Blossom, and I wasn't prepared for how much this dynamic duo would blow me away! Let's start by talking about the Violet! Designed for external stimulation, this is made of medical grade silicone, and has flexible neck that allows you to reach just the right places, while still remaining firm. Waterproof and easy to clean, this has a total of 10 frequencies to suit whatever mode you're looking for, and the vibrations work very well at getting me from point zero to point O in no time flat! It comes with a USB charging cable, as well as a product manual and storage bag.

 

The Blossom is arguably the more famous of the two, and is beautiful just to look at. Shaped like a rose and light pink in colour, I can't help but think that this is possibly designed to be as soft and gentle as a real rose against the soft silkiness of your own body. Right in the middle of it is a suction hole that you lean against your body to help create the sensation of clitoral stimulation, and it results in what feels like a storm erupting out of me. The vacuum suction power is quietly powerful, and this water resistant toy has 10 vibrational modes, so that you can adjust it to your liking.

 
This is gorgeous even while it's charging, sitting upright in it's charging platform. As a bundle, these cost $269.90. Individually, expect to pay $139.90 for the Violet, and $169.90 for the Blossom. I love these both for the different purposes that they serve, all while working towards the same common goal - a body tingling sensation that would have you coming back for more. I, for one, cannot wait to see what else they might come out with! You can purchase your own over here. What would you pick - one, or both?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts