Review: Spascriptions Anti-Aging Collagen Spa Treatment Mask

 

Who doesn't love a good face mask? I know I do! The only other thing I love more than a good face mask is a good face mask that is affordable - and I think I may have just a thing that fits into that niche in the market. I'm talking about the Spascriptions Anti-Aging Spa Treatment Mask, and how my skin is responding to the repeated use of this product!


The Spascriptions Anti-Aging Collagen Spa Treatment Mask boasts fun ingredients, such as glacier water, collagen and hyaluronic acid, which all sound a little fancy, but will only set you back by $9.99 for a pack of five sheet masks, averaging about $2 per mask. This begs the question, of course, how much can a budget buy actually help your skin?


As it turns out, it does seem to help, it would appear! Firstly, what do the ingredients mean? The glacier water is supposed to be a natural mineral cocktail that helps in restoring skin pH balance, while the collagen, which needs no introduction, can help in plumping skin, and the hyaluronic acid adds hydration to the skin.

Comments

  1. I really like this mask and it makes my skin soft. Thanks. For a younger looking skin Herbal Anti Aging Supplement is effective. Must try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful essay you have posted. This is a useful method of expanding our understanding. Please keep sharing articles of this nature.
    Retinol Face Mask Anti Aging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this blog! very informative article you are providing us.

    Wrinkle reduction Culpeper
    Wrinkle treatment Warrenton

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. Also, Anti aging day cream is a skincare product specifically designed to combat the signs of aging and provide nourishment and protection to the skin during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy to use and actually gives me glowing skin. I like it. Thanks. For me herbal beauty protein supplement also good. This is natural and safe for skin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts