Review: Essano Hydrating Rosehip Gel Foaming Cleanser

 
While I'm more for milk or cream cleansers at this time of the year, I've actually been reaching for something that's had a bit of a makeover recently, and that's the Essano Hydrating Rosehip Gel Foaming Cleanser! Side note: you may have noticed that these products are now in new and different packaging, but they still contain all the same goodness inside that you'd be familiar with. I love a good revamp, and these are looking very spiffy!


Looks aside, how does the Essano Hydrating Rosehip Gel Foaming Cleanser perform? This comes in a plastic, amber bottle with a firm and efficient pump that works well at getting the product out. The product itself has a thick gel-like consistency, which spreads well and works up to a light lather on the skin quite nicely. I don't know what it is about this, but it actually reminds me of a high end brand cleanser, and I can't quite put my finger on it, whether it's the scent or it's the texture or both, but it's really pleasant to use. 


If you're like me and you sometimes equate gel cleansers with being quite harsh on the skin, let my allay your fears and tell you that I find this to be gentle on the skin, and it cleanses without stripping my skin of it's natural oils. This is actually a soap free cleanser that has been formulated with cold-pressed rosehip oil, and I love that it takes the day off nicely, without drying out my skin. I feel like this also almost causes a bit of skin tingling as well.


For more information on the brand, you can find it over here. Otherwise, if you're looking to add this to your cart while you're doing your shopping, this can be found at a number of retailers, including Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Big W and Woolworths, just to name a few! Just because we're in lockdown doesn't mean we can't look after ourselves - self care is an integral part of my mental health plan, and if you haven't had the chance to indulge, you should really think about it. Take a beat and a breath, and lean into looking after yourself, both physically and mentally. Stay safe, my lovelies, and let me know what Essano product I should be trying next!


*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts