Review: Clear Skincare Sunscreen Oil Free SPF 30+

If there's one life lesson that everyone should learn, it's that sunscreen is an essential part of life, and that you need to slip, slap and slop it on every time you step outdoors, even if you're going to spend most of your time inside. In fact, the recommendation is to make sure that you top it up over the day, because your sunscreen will clump, and in order for you to ensure proper coverage throughout the day, you really should be reapplying it as you go along. I know that I don't do this nearly enough, but I do try. Until the day that I can consistently reapply throughout the day, though, my once daily application will have to count for at least a feeble effort in trying to keep my skin looking young!


I've been using the Clear Skincare Sunscreen Oil Free SPF 30+, which I purchased from Priceline recently, as I wanted to try a different brand of sunscreen, and I wasn't disappointed by this! This comes in a white tube with a flip lid, and there is black lettering on a blue background. The product itself comes out white and has a medium consistency, which means that it doesn't take long for this to get absorbed. It doesn't leave a white cast at all, and it disappears in a matter of minutes, which I'm pretty psyched about.


This is fragrance free, which is great, because anything with SPF in it always makes me think about the old school sunscreen, and that, I definitely don't love the smell of! The texture is fantastic - I really love that this doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all, nor does it actually dry out on my skin. I mean, it just feels like... skin! It's comfortable, and wears well. My only major complaint about this is that the SPF is capped at 30, and I really need 50+, so while it's good, it can certainly be better.

I also really like that this doesn't seem to interact with anything that I place on my skin in the morning, including my eye cream, another moisturiser, and concealer - there's nothing quite like having to redo your makeup when you're almost done to really set you back in the morning, and for that, I'm grateful! This retails for $30 for 50g, and you can find it over here, or at Priceline. Do you like trying different kinds of day moisturiser, or do you subscribe to having a fail-safe?

Comments

Popular Posts