Review: Dope Skin Co. Antioxidant Coco Clay Scrub

I feel like I could ALWAYS use a good scrub in my life, and I was really happy that I got the chance to try something different recently, when Dope Skin Co. reached out to me, asking if I'd like to trial some of their product! I've been falling in love with their Antioxidant Coco Clay Scrub, and I want to talk about it today!


Don't be fooled by the name, this isn't just a scrub, this is also a mask! In fact, you're supposed to apply this to cleansed skin, allowing it to sit on the skin for a few minutes before rubbing this into your skin in rotational strokes. This comes in a 70 ml metal tube, with a screw cap, and there are some really awesome ingredients! 


This has organic hemp extract, hemp seed oil, kakadu plum extract, pomegranate extract, green tea extract and watermelon extract, as well as being rich in rose water, and these are all steeped in antioxidants and Vitamin C. There is also French pink clay, ground hemp seeds and coconut flakes for that exfoliating action to help get rid of dead skin cells while rejuvenating the face, as well as to remove excess oil. Aloe vera extract, allatoin and green tea extract are designed to soothe as they soften the skin. 


I start by applying this on my skin, rubbing it into my face in rotational strokes to get the exfoliation happening. I then leave it to sit for a few minutes, letting it work it's magic. I find the exfoliation to be the 'just right' amount, where it's not harsh, nor is it mild. Once it's had time (about 10 minutes) to do it's thing, I then use warm water to wash it all off. I'm left with soft skin that feels both nourished and clean. 

This will only set you back $25, and on top of everything else, this is also cruelty free and vegan friendly! I feel like that's a bit of a bargain, considering how awesome the product is! Grab your own tube here, and let me know how much you're loving the Dope Skin Co. Antioxidant Coco Clay Scrub!

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts