Review: Natralus Superfood Hand Cream Repair With Pomegranate, Goji Berries and Shea Butter

So, you should know by now that Natralus is an amazing brand, and if not, here's a quick refresher course down memory lane for you - have a read through previous posts featuring Natralus over here, here and here to get yourself reacquainted, and if you need more, just do a quick search in the bar above! I am so happy to see Natralus back on the blog, and I'm hoping that this is the continuation of our beautiful relationship - Natralus with my skin!


Let's get started! Natralus has had an absolute revamp of their packaging, and you may notice that it is cleaner, more minimalistic (sounds like an oxymoron!), and looks perfect in my handbag. I was sent two of their hand creams, and their legendary paw paw ointment, which remains one of my absolute favourites (if not actually my favourite - it's like asking me to pick my favourite cat, don't make me!). That needs no further introduction, nor does it need a repeat review - just trust when I say that this was and remains as amazing as ever!


I wanted to focus on just one hand cream, so that I could devote my attention to it, and I really liked the sound of the Superfood Hand Cream Repair with Pomegranate, Goji Berries and Shea Butter. My hands have been really dry, and kinda scaly recently, and in desperate need of some serious loving. We're talking about them bleeding a little when they bump into things, that's how fragile my skin barrier is on my hands in the Winter, particularly with the scrubbing in for surgeries and constant washing. 


This has been an absolute treat for my hands! This comes in a white flip lid tube, and has a very thick consistency that needs a firm squeeze to get the product out. You don't need very much for both hands, because a little goes a long way, and even though the consistency of this makes you think that it will take a while to be absorbed, this is easy to spread over the skin, and once it's massaged into the hands, it really is a matter of seconds before you can't really feel it anymore. There is also the added bonus of it smelling like fruit loops, but not in a sickly sweet way - more like when you first catch a whiff it it when you open the box of cereal.


Best of all, this actually results in smoother, softer and better hydrated hands, which is totally what I need this Winter! Pro tip, though, don't use this before you need to hold onto something - your hands would be far too smooth to actually grip onto things! I'm looking forward to cracking open the other tube of hand cream once I've made some space on my bedside table. A total bargain at $14.79, you can find this over here

What will you be grabbing from the range?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts