Review: Ultra Violette Supreme Screen Hydrating Facial Skinscreen SPF 50+

I can't get enough of sunscreen! I mean, in Australia, we honestly should be wearing sunscreen all the time, particularly on the face, but I know that there are some really naughty people out there who don't and y'all honestly should be reevaluating your skincare routine - it's the best anti-ageing product there is! Now, as someone who used to dislike using sunscreen, I get you, but it's never too late to see the error of your ways, and help prevent further sun damage!

If you're in the (up)market for some great sunscreen that doesn't smell like your typical slip, slap, slop stuff, then Ultra Violette would be right up your alley! After trying their incredible Queen Screen Luminising Sun Serum SPF 50+,  I decided to give their Supreme Screen Hydrating Facial Skinscreen SPF 50+ a go, and this stuff is just brilliant! 

Unlike the Queen Screen, the Supreme Screen comes in a tube with a cap that is easy enough to pull off. I like that this has a good pump for getting the product out - it feels firm, and the action works well. The product itself is beige, but I don't feel like that actually affects the finish on the skin. This has a medium consistency, and is easily absorbed without taking too long, and spreads nicely over the skin. I'm really loving the Ultra Violette range currently, and I feel like a repurchase is on the horizon. This retails for $45 for 50 ml of product, and this stuff is worth the price tag.

If you're debating the merits of Supreme Screen over Queen Screen, you can read my previous review over here. Which would you pick up?

Comments

Popular Posts