Review: Enbacci Age Revitalising Eye Defence

Enbacci is a home grown favourite, and over the years, I've written about the brand, and the beauties behind the beauty, and the goodies that I've tried from them. The latest goodness to join the ever growing list of tried and tested Enbacci products is the Age Revitalising Eye Defence, and I've got some thoughts about this!

Let's discuss the packaging first! This comes in a milky green bottle with a silver cap, and it looks very sleek and pretty amongst all of the dresser top things. The cap is easy to pull off (but not so easy that it's prone to slipping when you reach for it), and the pump is wonderfully efficient. 

The formula is said to be lightweight, while packing a moisture-rich punch to help hydrate the skin beneath your eyes. It's also meant to be anti-ageing, and includes apple stem cells, and this little ingredient is what brings all of that goodness to the table! Not something that I'd think of to be quite so powerful, but there you have it! 

The product itself is a creamy white, and all you have to do is pump out a dollop and pat it into the appropriate region. This isn't creamy, and it doesn't take long for it to be absorbed. I love that this isn't particularly thick, but rather, it's quite rich and it brings a certain plumpness to the skin. I've found this to help with the fine lines under and around my eyes, and I'm so pleased that this has worked so well for me! You can find Enbacci and their Age Revitalising Eye Defence over here

What is your favourite Enbacci product and why?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts