Review: Thank You Farmer Sun Project Light Sun Essence SPF 50


' Tis the season to slather on that sunscreen! I'm a big, big, big fan of sunscreen, which most of you are already aware of, and if you aren't on board like I am, then you'd better readjust your way of thinking and get some of that amazing anti-ager on your skin! For the last few years, I've been a firm believer in sunscreen that's SPF 50+ and over, and I can honestly say, I won't be looking back!

In the spirit of trying something different, just because I was in a bit of a shopping mood, and when the mood strikes, I get a bit of a relentless brain worm that stops me from thinking about pretty much anything else, except for that one particular thing. And this time, it was the Thank You Farmer Sun Project Light Sun Essence SPF 50!

This comes in a very pretty light blue, almost silver, tube with a screw cap. I love that this has a nozzle, which makes it easy for you to extract the exact amount of sunscreen that you need/want, and that it never seems to clog. My biggest bugbear with this particular product, however, is that it cannot stand up on it's own, which, in the grand scheme of things, isn't a big deal. 

The product itself has a light consistency, and while it's not immediately watery, it thins out really nicely when this is massaged into the skin. It doesn't leave a white cast, and I love that it also doesn't have a typical sunscreen scent, which I find to be a little off putting, but that's probably because it makes me think about when I was a kid, and my mother had to force me to wear it, and I was all sticky and greasy and hot - not a great combination!

Hailing from Korea, it contains aloe extract to help reduce redness and calm irritation to the skin, while sacha ichi oil and lotus flower water work to help  soften and reduce the visibility of fine lines. This also gives a satin-like, semi-matte finish, so it doesn't look dry, yet is non-greasy. This ticks a lot of boxes for me, and you can find this at a number of online retailers, including Cult Beauty. Are you a daily SPF fan, or do you only use it on certain occasions, and why?

Comments

Popular Posts