Review: Max Factor Miracle Second Skin Hybrid Foundation

New year, new face... base! The face is the same old thing, I'm afraid, but the base is something new and gorgeous, and I'm love, love, loving it! So, I haven't been reaching for my base very much (thanks, COVID-19!) over the last few months, but when I have, I've been going for the Max Factor Miracle Second Skin Hybrid Foundation, and this is one that I would HIGHLY recommend.

Ok, so what exactly is the Max Factor Miracle Second Skin Hybrid Foundation, and why is this so awesome? This has been specially formulated to provide a natural and flawless finish, while also showing the skin a bit of love. This is a skincare/makeup hybrid that will have your skin glowing in more ways than one. 

Made with naturally derived coconut milk that has been blended with pre- and pro-biotics to help your skin's natural defences, this is meant to be lightweight for that 'barely there' finish. It's also supposed to be hydrating, and has SPF 20 to help those who prefer to rely on their base for some sun protection (but make sure that you actually using face moisturiser with SPF in it too!). Appropriate for sensitive skin, this is also supposed to help support skin renewal.  

Enough technical jargon - is this stuff any good? Heck YEAH! I mean, if you're into a base that looks like your skin, but better, then you're absolutely in luck! This comes in a tube with a pump and a cap that is easy to pull off. One pump is all I need to cover my face (and is definitely not enough to protect your skin, when it comes to SPF, by the way), and this smooths out beautifully, giving me a glowing, skin-like finish. I cannot stress how amazing this base is, and how much I love it! This wears well, doesn't crease on me, and allows for my skin to look awesome all day!

This is currently available in Australia in 8 shades, and you can grab your own at Big W, as well as from certain other retailers. 

What is your base of choice currently, and do you feel like this has changed since the start of COVID?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts