Review: Olay Total Effects Whip UV Cream SPF 30


You may already be familiar with one of the most hyped ranges from Olay over the years, and I know that a number of you have previously seen one of the products from the whip collection on this blog at some point. However, like me, you might not have been aware that they actually do have an SPF cream in this collection, so I'm here to educate the masses today and talk about their Total Effects Whip UV Cream!


Much like the Luminous Whip Face Moisturiser, this comes in a jar with a shiny lid that is easy to unscrew.


The jar itself is quite hefty, and it contains 50 g of product. Like the rest of the total effects range, this claims to deliver 7 benefits, all crammed into one product. It's meant to:
  1. Provide nourishing hydration to revive dull and tired looking skin
  2. Improve swkin texture
  3. Brighten and balance uneven skin tone
  4. Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
  5. Minimize the look of pores
  6. Restore firmness to the skin
  7. Help prevent formation of sunspots

Pumped full of vitamins C and E, this lovely cream has a far more liquid texture to it once it's applied to the skin. Much like the other creams in the range, this boasts the ability to be absorbed rapidly, while delivering the ingredients into the skin.


I love how quickly this disappears from the surface of my skin, and this gives a bit of a matte finish, which I tend to remedy with a ton of liquid highlighter. For those hoping for a truly matte look, though, it's really more like 'everyday skin' type of matte look on me. I also adore that this has SPF 30 in it, which means I can wear this comfortably under my makeup every day.


If Olay starts producing vats of this stuff that you can climb into, sign me up for 10 of them! I love, love, love this stuff and I'm really glad I got to try it! I will definitely be digging my way to the bottom of the jar! The only thing I'd change about it would be that I would increase the SPF to 50, because I'm a high SPF kinda girl.

Retailing at $48.99, this is a must buy, so make sure you get your hands on some! This is available at lots of different places, including Priceline.

What have you tried from the Olay Whip range?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts