New Release: Ulta3 Blossom Beauty Collection


A brand new collection has just dropped from Ulta3 and I am here for it! I've been seeing snippets pf it all over social media, which got me excited. When I finally got my hands on the collection, I was thrilled and couldn't wait to try it out!

Firstly, can I just address the fact that they used an amazing babe as their model for this limited edition range? I'm all for seeing women of colour featured in ads and I would say that they nailed it with using Maria Thattil to represent the collection.


Alright, now we get to dive into the collection! This very feminine range is comprised of 8 new, high shine, non sticky Ulta3 Get Glossy Lip Lacquers in different shades of pink and nude, the new Pucker Up Plumping Lip Gloss and 8 Longwear Lip Liners. It also has three limited edition Bloom Blush liquid blush tubes, which is an innovative liquid-to-powder multipurpose product, and can be used on different areas of the face.


The Bloom Blush Liquid Blush comes in Blossom, Flossy and Sweetheart, and retails for $9.99. The packaging makes it really easy for you to keep it in your bag for on the go touch ups, and a little goes a long way with this stuff, so you don't have to be overly heavy handed with it. This also means that a little tube will last for, oh, pretty much forever.


The Pucker Up Lip Plumping Gloss is set at $9.95, and I'm prepared for this to be my go to post work/pre outing lippie, because it will help give my lips a bit of a boost after drying out from talking all day. Despite best efforts, I can't ever seem to hydrate enough to keep my lips happy throughout the day, and I always need to use a lip scrub to polish off the dead skin before using a hydrating lippie to make them ready for colour again.


The Longwear Lip Liners come in Latte, Nude, Blushed, Garnet, Blackberry, Ruby, Coral Reef and Rose Quartz, and retail for $4.95 each. These have a nice, creamy consistency, and they do the job, preventing the colour from bleeding and feathering.


And then, now, onto the most stunning part of the collection - the 8 new shades of the Get Glossy Lip Lacquers! Available in Clear As Day, Barely There, Oh Baby Pink, RosĂ© All Day, Pure Pink, Fierce Fuschia, Mauve Over and Naturally Nude. These beautiful lippies go for $7.95 each, and they really aren't sticky at all - I don't know how they've done it, but it's AMAZING!


Best of all for my vegan babes, this range is vegan and cruelty free! I'm head over heels for this collection, it's definitely one of my favourite sets from them so far! Send me a message if you do try it - I'd love to know your thoughts on it!

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts