New Release: L'Oreal x Karl Lagerfeld Collection

 
Happy Monday, my beauties! And boy, do I have something to put a smile on your face this beautiful Spring day here in Sydney, because guess which collection is finally here? It's the L'Oreal x Karl Lagerfeld Collaboration, a range that has now landed in Australia and it cannot be missed!


A tribute to the late fashion designer, who was, incidentally, an absolute cat person, this collection screams Parisian chic with an edgy, rock flair. Lagerfeld actually did sketch the initial concept of the collection, including the monochrome packaging, before his team and L'Oreal ended up finalising the products.


This has a total of 11 products in the range, and it is so beautiful, you'll be wanting to add every single piece of the collection to your very own. This is made up of:
  • 6 lipsticks - Kontrasted, Kontemporary, Kultured, IroniK, ProvoKative, Karismatic
  • 2 eyeliners - Rock Blue Black, Chic Rose Silver
  • 1 mascara - Black
  • 1 highlighter and illuminator
  • 1 eyeshadow palette featuring 9 shades

The lipsticks are hydrating and creamy, which makes sense, given that they are filled with argan oil, omega 3 and vitamin E. They are all in incredibly wearable shades, which you can swap around for when you're feeling just a little bit edgier, or if you're looking to be a little more classic or toned down. 


I also love that the eyeliners are not your usual shades, and while I find the fine tips a little harder to work with, I really do appreciate that these are out of the usual colour range for me, and especially for those available at a drugstore. 


Let's talk about what really caught my eye when I first opened the parcel I received, however, because those are the real winners for me! The highlighter is so gorgeous, with the border of a light golden highlighter, and the small square of bronze goodness in the middle. It's so stunning, and blinding, that I could gaze at it for ages. 


And finally, the eyeshadow palette. I mean, who isn't obsessed with eyeshadows? And if you're not - get out! Just kidding - but really, you need to maybe spend a bit more time on my blog so that you can actually fully appreciate how amazing eyeshadows are! This is a stunning square containing a mix of warm and cool toned shades, which I think will be a little challenging for me, but it is coming up to party season, which means I will be working on several different looks. I can't wait to see how they turn out with this palette!


The retail prices for the products are:
  • lipsticks - $29.95 each
  • eyeliners - $29.95 each
  • mascara - $29.95 
  • highlighter - $34.95
  • eyeshadow palette - $34.95

These are available right now at Priceline, and I am so in love with this range, and I haven't even fully talked about the packaging yet! That said, a picture speaks a thousand words, and I am sure you can tell just how beautiful it is. Make sure you run, don't walk, and scoop up when you need from the range! 


What has been your favourite collaboration from Karl Lagerfeld?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

Popular Posts