Review: Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturiser


In the sea of skincare and beauty brands, one particular brand that stands out from watching ads at a young age is Olay. This is a brand that is loved by a wide age range, including my mother, my aunts, and friends, both older and younger. Aside from being a brand that is both well known and well loved, Olay has evolved over the years to suit the modern woman, and changed to adapt to our needs.


These days, I'm loving having moisture without the grease that sometimes accompanies it. On hot, or particularly muggy days, I don't enjoy having that uncomfortable sticky feeling that lotions can sometimes leave behind. Olay's latest innovation takes that out of the equation entirely!


Having used the Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream in the past, I have to admit to having high hopes for the Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturiser. This comes in a container similar to the previous incarnation of the moisturiser, containing 50 g of product. This moisturiser has been formulated to even skin tone and help hydrate skin while minimizing the appearance of pores. 

What makes this truly special is that it has been created with Active Rush Technology to transform the consistency of the moisturiser from cream to liquid in order to aid with the rapid absorption of the product. This means that the skin gets a huge wallop of moisture delivered, leaving the skin feeling incredibly hydrated.


This is incredibly easy to love - with a finish as light as air, this moisturiser smooths over the skin beautifully, and is absorbed in a matter of seconds. I love that my skin doesn't feel sticky or clogged with it on  my face, and that it simply just feels smooth and soft. Brighter skin? I think so! The texture of my skin feels improved by this lovely little jar of awesomeness and I think it's great that they have three different types to target all sorts of issues.


They retail for just under $50 each, but can be found on sale every now and than at Priceline. It's definitely worth clicking 'Add the cart' the next time you are shopping online - my skin is loving me for this new addition to the lineup!

What do you hope to achieve from your skincare? Which jar would you pick?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts