Review: Sand and Sky Porefining Face Mask


Unless you've been living in a hole, or like my husband, you don't have a social footprint, you'd be aware of Sand and Sky! Having seen their ads, I'd confess to being a little bit more than curious about their products, and when I was sent some in a pack recently, I was pretty eager to rip it open!



Sand and Sky's most advertised product is their Porefining Face Mask, which comes in a jar that contains 60 g of product. This is touted to have four benefits, in that it's meant to refine, invigorate, detoxify and brighten the skin. Ingredients such as kakadu plum, witch hazel, kelp, pomegranate, mangosteen, licorice, and of course, pink Australian clay, are combined to give you the results it claims to be able to produce. The consistency of this mask is thick, and it's easy to smooth over the skin.


I like the inclusion of a brush with this mask - it helps with spreading the mask evenly over the skin, as well as getting into the nooks and crannies. I also love that this dries down over time, but that it doesn't get too right. There's also a decent amount of tingling when I apply it to my skin, so for my sensitive skin girls, this is one you might want to patch test before you get it all over your face.

Results wise, I'm really happy with it! I love how my skin feels after washing the mask off, and while I don't think my pores are any more 'refined' than they were before, I do feel like it's helped in keeping my skin bright and clear. This mask retails for $69.90, and you can find it over here.

Have you tried any of the Sand and Sky products? Do you love mud masks too?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts