Review: Swisse Hyaluronic Acid Firming Eye Serum


I haven't had a lot of sleep in recent days, and I feel like my tiredness is starting to show on my outside. As such, it's been great to have had the chance to put the Swisse Hyaluronic Acid Firming Eye Serum to the test, and it has been fabulous on my skin!


I'd like to just preface this by saying that I love hyaluronic acid for adding a bit of extra plumpness to my skin and for it's hydrating value, and this is no exception.


This retails for $19.95, and that will fetch you 20 ml of product in a dark pump bottle. One pump will place enough serum onto your fingertips to cover the skin under both eyes. I love that the serum gets absorbed easily by the skin, and while it is quite thin, there is a bit of viscosity to it, which means that it actually feels like there's a bit of substance to it. 


I wait until this dries down enough that it's no longer damp to the touch, but still feels like it's somewhat on the skin, before putting my normal serum and lotion over it. This is my evening eye treatment, and I find that I wake up to better and softer skin under the eyes. The red algae and peptides help to diminish the dark circles under my eyes, and this also has quinoa seed extract and jojoba oil in it. I love how hydrating this serum is, and how smooth it feels when I run my fingers over it in the morning. It helps make for a good start to the day!


I'm more than halfway through the bottle, and it won't be long before I run out! This is available at Priceline - did you know that Swisse is behind the most popular mask at Priceline? They are also coming out with some newbies very shortly, so make sure you stay tuned!

What problems do you look at targeting with your eye cream? What have you tried from Swisse?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts