Review: Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream


The last time I used Olay was quite a while ago, and so I wasn't sure what to expect when I got the chance to try them again recently. I will admit, though, that I jumped on board the bandwagon once I realised that the Olay product in question was the Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream, because I can't say no to a brighter complexion!

What is it? The Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream is designed to fade the look of dark spots and even out skin tone over time. By doing so, it's meant to illuminate the skin and help skin look a little younger.


This comes in a lovely and solid looking tub with a silver top that contains 50 g of product, and this is lightly scented. The scent isn't offensive, and doesn't linger on the skin, and neither does the cream itself. The product is a light beige shade, and it gets absorbed rapidly. I love that this doesn't mix poorly with other products, and that it also makes my skin feel smooth and adequately moisturised.

What are the results of having used this for over 3 weeks? Well, I've really enjoyed going through it! I think it does help with the skin tone a little, but I'll be honest and say that it doesn't seem to add any more glow to my skin than what's already there. I do think that it's appropriate for the warmer weather, as it doesn't feel like it clogs the pores, and it also doesn't leave any residue within a few minutes of application.


This retails for $48.99, and it's been a really positive return to a brand I haven't used for a while! This can be found at several retailers, including Priceline.

I'm really looking forward to dabbling in other Olay products, considering how lovely this jar was (aside from it being a jar)! What have you tried from Olay recently?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts