Review: John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir


It can arguably be said that John Frieda's most well known range is their Frizz Ease collection. After all, fighting the frizz is one of the most commonly discussed hair issues amongst my friends, and I can't imagine them being the only ones to worry about it!

I do, thankfully, have little to worry about when it comes to frizz, my mane (get it?) problem being that my Asian hair is a bit too straight, and can sometimes be a bit too lifeless. As such, I'm more careful about what I pop through my tresses these days. I've been using the John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir recently, and I've been really pleased with the results!


The oil comes in a clear plastic bottle with a little pump that releases a small amount of product each time, and I find that I need between 2 to 3 squeezes to get it just right for my hair. I spread it through damp, just washed hair, let it dry (either naturally or with a hairdryer) and presto! Soft and smooth hair that doesn't feel greasy. It doesn't negate the effects of the volumizing shampoos and conditioners that I use either - a definite plus! This retails for $16.99 for 88 ml and it's one that I would repurchase!

What have you used from the Frizz Ease range? What's your favourite hair oil?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts