Review: Clinelle PureSWISS Hydracalm Cream


Clinelle is a brand that I've talked about before, and one that I'm excited to discuss again! This little baby is hydrating without being too heavy for my Summer skin, and I'm getting close to the end of the jar!


I've been using the Clinelle PureSWISS Hydracalm Cream for a few weeks, and it comes in a clear blue jar with a silver screw top. While I'm not a fan of jars, as you might know, I can definitely say that I do love how cute and small and firm this one is. Aesthetically, I feel that it does look quite pretty amongst my other toiletries, but that's really neither here nor there.


The cream itself has more of a gel-like quality to it, and is white-ish. I love that it smooths over the skin really well, and that it gets absorbed quite nicely without feeling like it's smothering the skin. This hydrates really beautifully, and I feel like this can be used throughout the year.


This retails for $14.99, and can be found in, where else, Priceline! The jar contains 40 ml of product, and it is a really easy jar to get through. Don't forget to check out my previous Clinelle post over here, if you're interested in the brand!

What have you tried from Clinelle before? What's your current moisturiser?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts