Review: Bold Brows Eyebrow Enhancer


Oh, wow. So, we need to talk about brows, and how something that I thought was totally gimmicky has actually, seriously been helping my brows! A few weeks ago, I started on my 'reforestation journey' (ie building up my brows after the numerous attacks from waxing and plucking in the 90s), and while I have previously tried, and failed, with other products, I honestly feel like this has been the most promising thing I've ever applied to my brows!


Let's be honest - who thought that brows would take up so much real estate in the looks game? I certainly wasn't expecting it to! Yet, #strongbrowgame and #eyebrowsonfleek are hashtags that actually have over tens of thousands of posts linked to them. For girls (and guys) like me to went a little too far years ago, it's hard to turn back the clock on the damage that was done - or is it?


Say hello to Bold Brows, the eyebrow enhancer! This little baby was created by two friends, who, apparently, also came up with another product called Long Lashes, which I feel like I need to track down, and here's why - Bold Brows works. I kid you not - I've actually noticed a difference ever since I started using this, and it's... amazing. Surprising. Astonishing! 

Bold Brows contains vitamins, peptides and antioxidants that are meant to help strengthen and condition the brows. While you can start to see results in 4 to 8 weeks, the full effect is meant to be around 12 weeks. This little baby is vegan, gluten free, paraben free, growth hormone free and cruelty free - imagine doing good for yourself, without harming others!


All you need to do is shake it, unscrew it, and apply it daily - easy as anything! My brows have asymmetrical for the longest time, and I've actually noticed a difference in them since starting this. They are actually filling out and starting to look even - how crazy is that! I don't expect my brows to look anything like Brook Shields', but that they are actually now symmetrical and improving is really something for me.

This retails for $89 for 3.5ml, and I'm dying to buy a ton to help keep up the hair growth! You can find this product over here.

What are your brow issues? What have you tried to help brow growth previously?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts