Brand Focus: Beauté Pacifique Skin Enforcement Range








What is the best thing about testing new products, aside from finding holy grail goodies? My absolute favourite has to be finding out more about a brand that's completely new to me, then falling for their products. That's exactly how I'm feeling about Beauté Pacifique right now.
First of all, who exactly is Beauté Pacifique? They are a Danish skincare range originally created in 1997 to target the destruction caused by age degeneration and sun damage. Living in Australia, and obviously also not doing a Benjamin Button and ageing backwards, the sound of this brand immediately appeals to me.


I was sent their SuperFruits range, which consists of a Micellar Cleansing Water, Day Creme for dry skin, Day Creme for all skin types, Night Creme and Hydrating Face Mist. This particular range is pumped full of goodness, and meant to be ideal for even the most sensitive skin. This collection boasts that ability of reduce impurities and redness, fight fine lines, prevent blemishes, battle antioxidants and add moisture to the skin using extracts from lingonberry, green tea and leaves from apple trees.


I've been using the Micellar Cleansing Water, which has been a real treat for removing my makeup. This comes in one of those amazing pump bottles that allows you to get the product out without making a mess, and the lid open and shuts without a struggle. This is fragrance free, and does it's job amazingly well. I feel like it takes off my makeup without me having to scrub my skin, which is exactly what it should do.


This has set the tone for what I expect from the rest of the range, and also the rest of the brand, and as such, I'm really looking forward to using the other goodies that I got! The micellar water retails for $38, and you can find out more about Beauté Pacifique over here.

Have you heard about Beauté Pacifique, and are you keen to try their products?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts