Review: Jergens Oil-Infused Skin Firming Moisturiser


Jergens, what is this sorcery?!?! As you might well know, Jergens has been a well loved brand of mine for years, starting all the way back when I used to study in Canada. The arrival of Jergens into Australia was well received by me, obviously, and the brand has gone from good to great in the time that they've been here. Now, they've released something awesome, and I'm absolutely loving it!


Say hello to your new skin lover, the Jergens Oil-Infused Skin Firming Moisturiser! I love love love this newbie, and here's why - much like the other oil-infused goodies offered up by Jergens, this stuff packs one hell of a wallop when it comes to moisturising the skin. You can find my previous review over here.


Now, aside from the fact that this lotion provides you with 24 hours of moisture, according to their tagline, "24-hour moisturiser", this stuff is absorbed insanely quickly. As I've gotten older, I've grown to appreciate moisturiser that sinks into the skin faster than you can say,"Where are my pyjamas?". And that's because we get more time poor as we get older, and I just don't have the time or patience to stand around any longer than I have to in order to let my moisturiser sink in before putting on my clothes.


This is available in a 496ml pump bottle, and I use about 3 pumps for both legs, and 4 to 5 pumps for the rest of the body. My skin feels amazingly moisturised right after applying it to the skin, and I love that this is meant to help tone and firm the skin. I do feel that the texture and appearance of my skin instantly look better with the use of this, and due to just how awesome this is, it's definitely on the top of my Jergens must buy list!


While this hasn't quite hit the market yet (sorry, Jergens fans!), it will very soon, and I'm so excited, because it will be very accessible, in that it will be available at Priceline! Are you looking forward to picking up one (or five, I'm saying) of them when they are in store? What's your favourite Jergens moisturiser?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts