Review: Medik8 Retinol 3TR+ Intense Vitamin A Serum


Due to all the blogging I've done, Medik8 has rapidly changed from a brand that was completely unknown to me, to one that I absolutely adore and enjoy talking about. In fact, I've been so busy trying their products that I failed to write this post up until, well, the bottle's almost dry!


The Retinol 3TR+ Intense Supercharged 0.3% Vitamin A Serum is a powerful serum that packs one hell of a punch, and how!


This serum comes in a small dropper bottle that contains 15 ml of product, but seeing as you don't need much, this is plenty for a couple of months. This is designed to refine skin tone and texture, and to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Included in the ingredients is a compound called climbazole, which is meant to help boost the effects of the vitamin A. There is also squalene for hydration and vitamin E to help battle free radicals.

The product itself has an almost oily consistency, which doesn't linger, and it takes a little while to sink into the skin. Once it is absorbed, it leaves my face feeling smooth and not oily. Continued use of this has resulted in my skin looking smooth and staying wrinkle free - a definite bonus! I love that this has also maintained the tone and texture of my skin - vitamin A is the best anti-ageing ingredient, and this harnesses the benefits of it in a wonderfully efficient way. There is also the added bonus of having technology to help do a slow release of the product throughout the night, which means that this will get 'drip-fed' into your skin, rather than as a big bolus.


This retails for $82, and you can find more information on it over here. Given how much I love this, I'm really looking forward to trying their other anti-ageing goodies! 

What's your favourite Medik8 product? When did you start using anti-ageing skincare?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts