Review: Resibo Nourishing Body Lotion and Soothing Lip Balm Perfector


As we hopefully move towards warmer weather (where is it, though?), my skin has needed less moisturiser. That said, with the fluctuations still present, and the occasional bite in the air, I've still had to have some slightly more heavy duty lotions on hand to prevent scaly skin from being a thing.


I've been busy trying the Resibo Nourishing Body Lotion, and it's been pretty great!


The Nourishing Body Lotion comes in a 200 ml tube with a flip lid, and this has a medium to thick consistency. This is easy to get out of the tube, and I find this to actually be quite interesting in terms of absorption. Firstly, it goes on rather thickly and sits on the skin for a bit, then it almost seems to sink into the skin really quickly. I love the way my skin feels afterwards, but I wish it got absorbed faster, though! It's chock full of vitamins, including A,E, B and C, as well as carotene, to help restore skin and prevent inflammation. This retails for $33.99.

I've also had the chance to give the Soothing Lip Balm Perfector a go, and I have to say, I'm getting to the end of the tube! It comes in a tube with a slanted applicator and the formula is quite liquidy. It seems to really moisturise the lips, but does have an almost oily texture to it. I have also found this to leave a whitish sheen on my lips when I've been a bit heavy on the application. That said, I have noticed an improvement in the quality of my lip skin, in that it doesn't flake, nor does it appear to be dry. Definitely a win for me! At $16.99, you'll get 10 ml of product, pumped full of mimosa flower wax, jojoba wax, sunflower wax, almond wax and shea butter, among other ingredients.


For more information on Resibo, head to their website over here. For my previous Resibo post, you can find it over here.  

Have you tried anything from Resibo before? What would you be most keen on trying?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts