Review: VS Sassoon Diamond Luxe Straightening Brush

 
I did a little video on this gem a while back, but never got around to posting about it, then I stumbled across all the shots of took of it when I first received it, and I thought they were so pretty, I had to do a written post about it - video to follow!



Ok, so it's pretty straightforward (get it?) - the VS Sassoon Diamond Luxe Straightening Brush is designed to straighten hair in a smooth and easy manner. As someone with straight hair, I know that I'm probably not the most suitable person for this particular appliance. However, ever since I got this, I've used it a number of times, and this works amazingly well!


This is a very easy plug and play device - it has ceramic fins alongside heat activated silicone bristles that are designed to straighten and reduce frizz as you brush your hair. This has 3 heat settings to accommodate for different hair types, going up to 200 degree celsius.


For me, I find this most useful when I've had my hair up all day, particularly in a ponytail and there's a kink in it, and also when I've woken up and my hair is looking kinda messy while also being flat. The Diamond Luxe Straightening Brush seriously comes through then! This stuff is amazing, because my hair goes from blah to wow in a couple of minutes, and it's just so easy, particularly when I'm in a rush in the morning! I can also build up a small amount of body with this, so it's not just completely flat. 


For $79.95, this is really accessible, and can be found just about anywhere that VS Sassoon is stocked, including Priceline. 

Are you all about the straightener, or would a straightening brush be more up your alley?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts