Review: L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Lipstick


The way to my heart will always be with a new lippie, and the L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR 2 Step Long Wear Lipstick has well and truly wormed it's way in! This innovative newbie from L'Oreal gives me the lighter, glossy sheen that I love for Summer, while still providing lasting power and colour. Interested? Here's the skinny on these goodies!


Available in 15 different shades, this is super easy to use. All you need to do is run the base coat over the lips, then place the illuminating balm over it - too easy, am I right?


I love how easy it is to apply, and how wonderfully effortless it is to put on, even in public with an awkward, not so reflective surface. I'll warn you and say that this won't stand up to oily food (aside from some leftover remnants that may hang around on the lips), given that I took this on a test drive to several places, including a Turkish restaurant, but even the palest of shades is highly pigmented, and it will mostly survive a basic burger and fries combo.


I do love that these provide so much colour and pigmentation, yet they aren't drying, but instead, have that glossy glaze to them, and my lips stay comfortable. So good for this season, and best of all, minimal sticky when it comes to the hair - win, win, winning!

These retail for $29/95 each, and they are available at places where L'Oreal can be found, including Priceline! What's your favourite Summer lippie?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts