Review: Nutrimetics Professional Micellar Cleansing Water


Nutrimetics is a brand that I haven't had much of a chance to get familiar with, and that's just a shame, particularly after trying out their Micellar Cleansing Water! 

The Micellar Water comes in one of those great bottles with a pump that is installed so that you can get the product out really easily without making a mess.


This has a really powerful flip lid that almost feels spring loaded, in that it's easy to open up, and clicks shut with an authoritative sound. I find about 3 cotton pads of micellar water usually removes most, if not all, of my makeup. This one, I have to say, did surprise me. I didn't realise it was going to be quite so effective, but I was really impressed by how it removed most of my makeup, including some of my stronger mascaras. I just have to press it onto my skin and hold it for a minute before wiping it off, et voila - adios makeup, hola clear skin!


It's a shame that the bottle is so little, but it does work amazingly well! For the RRP of $34, it will buy you 170 ml of fluid, and you can find it over here.

What's your favourite micellar water and why?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts